Re: A83: Re: ZLinkL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: ZLinkL

Hey, well the linkrout.h file in ztetris.zip shows you how.  As for
cross-calc linking, it seemed to work w/82-3, 83-6.. i think it works with
85.. the only one I couldn't work was 92, but that's because the link on my
friend's calc was broken... it does the same thing with all calcs as a
matter of fact..

								-Ahmed

>>I don't know about anyone elase here, but I think that 2-player games are
>>the absolute COOLEST thing to play.  Before school, me and my friends
>>have ZTeteris tournements everyday.  The point is, we need a link routine
>>library to promote the development of 2-player games.  Because there are
>>few 2-player games available right now, a link library wouldn't hurt too
>>much in compatibility.  I think it would be extremely useful, because
>>there needs to be more 2-player games.
>>___________________________________________________________________
>>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
>>Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
>>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
>
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Miles Jr.1.vcf"

Ahmed El-Helw
ahmed@ticalc.org
http://www.ticalc.org
http://hail.icestorm.net/asm