A83: ZLinkL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: ZLinkL

I don't know about anyone elase here, but I think that 2-player games are
the absolute COOLEST thing to play.  Before school, me and my friends
have ZTeteris tournements everyday.  The point is, we need a link routine
library to promote the development of 2-player games.  Because there are
few 2-player games available right now, a link library wouldn't hurt too
much in compatibility.  I think it would be extremely useful, because
there needs to be more 2-player games.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]