A83: Bugs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Bugs

I'm having a few problems with SOS, and I wonder if anyone else has had
anything similar happen to them.  I'm not saying SOS caused these
problems, but it might.

	1.  Disappearing programs-  Sometimes my programs disappear and I'm left
wondering which one I lost.  They 	are still on the program menu though

	2.  Weird screen bugs- Sometimes, when I exit SOS, the contrast falls to
zero immediately after I try to change it.
	It also puts various characters in certain spots.  Sometimes, after it
finally stops, the memory clears.

	3.  "Dirty " screen-  When I exit SOS after I've played games that
affect text shadow, it leaves all kinds of crap on 	the screen.  Joe, I
think you should put a little 'call _clrtextshadow' or whatever it is at
the end of SOS

	4.  Memory warp-  Sometimes I mysteriously lose free memory.  And no I
don't send progs to my calc while in 	SOS

	5.  Weird On button stuff-  Sometimes, my calc doesn't turn off when I
press On by itself.  The screen just flashes 	once

						See ya,
						Alan
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]