Re: A83: Re: ti info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: ti info

If you want to learn what registers are destroyed by different calls,
find out yourself.  Just make a template program and stick in the call
names you want to test.  Have it display the contents of a  register
before a call and then after the call, and then repeat with all of the
different registers.

>What? You mean you havent read James' all mighty tutorials!?!  j/k...
>Well, I
>dont think it is a release of a big list, just new calls and their
>explanations Incorporated into his tutorials... Well, I hope you
>continue with
>this reference list of all the ROM calls anyway... It'll be very
>beneficial to
>me and probably some other people too, because I know that its hard to
>keep
>track of what does what, and sometimes have to go back through my
>whole 3-inch
>binder (filled with every tutorial, SOS documentation, Source code
>Galore!
>etc.) just to find that One call that I know it out there but it just
>slipped
>my mind... =P  How is this list thingy going to work though? Like
>briefly
>explaining what the calls do, or stuff like Input, Output, registers
>destroyed, number of clocks, etc. That'd be great :)  I know it might
>take a
>while, but you could release a little bit at a time, the stuff you
>know
>offhand, and as you progress into the more complicated calls (asking
>this list
>what they do) then eventually release those too... =P
>																--Jason
>K.
>
>In a message dated 10/03/98 5:08:56 PM, phelanwolf@hotmail.com
>writes:
>
>>did you release those, I haven't seen them.  Damn, i already did the
>
>>glossary!
>>
>>oh well,
>>-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]