Re: A83: Menus & ZMENULIB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Menus & ZMENULIB

Library, n.: A separate file containing program code meant to be shared among
several applications.
I know that the word library is often used to refer to a sos library, but
would you believe me if a said that the computer term "library" was founded
somewhat before sos was written? =)

You say that using only sos will cut back on compatibility problems. My reply
is that not using any shell at all would extinguish compatibility problems.

And I don't like the way libraries are handled in sos, I mean, even Joe has
admitted that he wouldn't have used that method if he'd written sos now.

Linus