Re: A83: libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: libraries

The best possible way to send data from calc to calc is using the built
in ROM routines because they don't take up any memory.  Besides, there
are only 3 libraries out there right now, so who cares? (And I sincerely
hope there stays just 3 libs out there).  Also, people too stupid to
figure out how to use link or who steal 83s don't deserve to play high
quality games for the minimal effort they put in on their part to learn
how to use the calculator.