Re: A83: Re: Random number...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Random number...

Thx James, but it doesn't work...... :(
Let me tell you what I do after, to display the number :

	call	_random
	ld	a,40
	call	_setxxop2
	call 	_fpmult
	ld	a,10
	call	_fpadd

	call 	_CONVOP1	;
	ld 	a,e		; that's correct
	ex 	de,hl		; no ???
	call	dispHL		;

So, that gives me a number between 40 and 79 !
I don't understand where's the problem. I have another problem, because if I try with
1 instead of 10, before "_fpadd", I always get a number between 40 and 79.

Please help,
'yhean  ;)