Re: A83: Help Please, with Calc Freezing...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help Please, with Calc Freezing...

How do you change the calc's interrupt speed?

-Dave

<< >Im having a problem... I may have screwed up my calculator by not
 clearing the
 >TEXTSHADOW area of memory after one of my programs used (thats the only
 thing
 >I can figure that is messing it up) and my calc is freezing... I
 thought I
 >fixed it by simply equating everything else to SAVESSCREEN for now, but
 it
 >still does it... The weird part about the way my calc crashes is that
 right
 >after _Sending_ my newly changed file to the calc, the cursor stops
 blinking
 >and I get no response from the calc. I've already been through a couple
 Mem
 >Resets and a Self Test, but the calc freezes... Is this a problem with
 the
 >link software because I cant see a problem being left in the calc's
 memory
 >after all that...? What could be causing it then? =P
 >								>							--Jason K.

   No, TXTSHADOW wouldn't do something like that.
       You may have accidently altered the calc's interrupt speed(port 4)
 that would cause the cursor and keypresses(_getkey) to be extremely
 slow(so slow that you think it locked). If you modified the interrupt
 speed, you can only fix that threw a program. Reseting the memory does
 nothing at all(at least on an 82).
    Sam >>