Re: A83: Sv: Re: Re: permenant mem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Sv: Re: Re: permenant mem

Incorrect, None of the shells do it from there location in memory
because you would have to compile the code with the location of the
beginning of the program in the .org

Shells will copy the code to 9327h and then back, otherwise all of the
jp's, jr's and call's within your program would be wrong and would crash
your calc.

--
Scott Dial
homosapian@geocities.com