A83: Re: Re: TREY, AHMED, HARPER, FLORENT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: TREY, AHMED, HARPER, FLORENT

 Nagel lost his ISP and is operating on a free one.. hence, he does not have
an email as far as i know not to mention that he knows a good deal more than
us about the 83... why don't you guys disasm the ROM like he used to?  I
mean look at the 86... it has less than 1/8th of the documentation of the 83
and look at the knowledge the people gained.. but if it woul make you feel
better, sign me in too...

                        -Ahmed E.