Re: A83: Would it be rational...?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Would it be rational...?

The only problem would be the modeller :)...the interface would be hard.
Unless you manage to write some program for the PC that could export to
Ti-83 format, that you uploaded to your Ti as a program...

Also, the shading, on a monochrome screen...kinda hard.  I've had that idea
for quite some time, but I'm not brave enough to attack it...I'd really
like to see what you come up with.

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp