Re: A83: BASIC to ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: BASIC to ASM

Yes just compiling it is easier, but the more you know about machine
code the easier ASM becomes for you.  There are some of us out here in
cyberland that like doing stuff the hard way.

Also what we do is exactually what the compiler does (just a little
slower).  So you might say we are at least as smart as our computers.

Jimmy

>Just wondering, But how many people actually do this. >Asembly is
heaps eaisier and I don't think that it's >any much different to what
you do.  When you complile >the prog dose all of the thinking. Simple
I reckon.