Re: A83: BASIC to ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: BASIC to ASM

           Machine code isn't that hard.

   You may not believe it but I only used TASM a total of five times.
All the rest of the times i used my printed out copies of the opcodes
to figure things out and typed things straight into my calc.  This is
why I haven't made any huge programs YET.
   Knowing the opcodes is good because if someone sends you a program
you can sometimes look at it and tell there is something wrong without
having to look back at the source.  Also you can program on the go
without your computer.  Which leads to my compiler on the calc, which
by the way is about a month or less from completion.  I have a few
bugs ect... that needs to be worked out.

I you want to see some screen shots goto my page at
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/timagic/index.html
then click on puds.

Jimmy