Re: A83: How about??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: How about??

Who cares where they are, make your own.  You had the right idea, just
look up the program in the VAT, change that one little thingamajig at the
beginning of the program header from 05 to 06 (or vice versa) and that's
it! The calc will just see that and make the program uneditable.  It's
fairly easy, I made a program that does it awhile back...

		-Dimitri