Re: A83: COMPUTER WAR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: COMPUTER WAR

Actually here is how happy I am with my mac.

I have a 25MHz mac with a 16MHz bus.  I have added nothing to the computer
except a second monitor card.  It has builtin ethernet/video/scsi/serial/
and all that junk.  I used the 4x CD player that came with it to play some
movies a friend recorded from his VCR.

While I was reading your message, my 4 year old 25MHz computer was playing
'Scream' full screen.  On the second screen I was checking my e-mail every
once ina while...  The video never jerked while my computer was checking or
when I was writing e-mail.  Now, thats pretty good for a computer bought in
spring of 1994?  :)  I think I'm pretty happy with it.

>Well, maybe they would be soooo inraged about having a really crappy computer
>and actualy paying money for it...wow!

>hey uh gussie, you not gonna kill and
>rape me are you?

biased opinion people do that junk