From: Evil Sam <evil_sam@hotmail.com>
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Monday, May 18, 1998 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: A83: Zelda Bug

>That boomerang thing happened to me too, but then i suddenly got to see
>the map by pressing mode or something of a mistake and I tried
everything
>to quit the map screen then when I pressed clear the calculator got
>screwed up and my mem cleared,
>
>Now you know some bugs to fix Harper

  I think that is part of the boomerang bug. Something strange happened
to me in the game though. After I got the boomerang, I was walking
around the cave and found that one of the walls which I couldn't go
through before I could go through. I proceded through two more rooms in
the secret area and came to a locked door. I had a key and went through
it. The next room was blank except for Link, I could leave the room
either. After a minute, the game locked up. Did I stumble into a boss
room that did not have a boss made yet?
  Evil Sam