A83: Take a look : Ti-83 Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Take a look : Ti-83 Compiler

     I was wondering.
     Is there anyway you can compare to strings in ASM?

    My compiler is getting a lot closer to being finished.  I
incorporated labels today and I'm working on all the rom calls, there
are alot of them.  I reduced the size of it by about half so it runs
faster and is smaller.
    Included is a program I made on my calc with the compiler. Its the
little virus program I wrote about some time ago.  It makes the calc
think the fifth row is the first.  After you run the program push matrix
or program or something and see what it does. Don't worry it won't crash
and to reset the virus, turn off the calc.
    In the included zip file also is the Z80 file from where I compiled
it in TASM to make sure it worked.  This also shows you what I had to
type into my calc to compile it and some basic things about my compiler.

                                                  Jimmy

goo_18@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/timagic/index.html