Re: A83: Re: Sonic the Headhog, or Street Fighter 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Sonic the Headhog, or Street Fighter 83

> super street fighter II was on gameboy. its nothing to do with the
processor
> (or screen) , its with the size of the programs ratiod with the quality
of
> it.

Come on, Trey, don't gimme that.  Lemme take it to the extreme...you ever
played Quake II on a 8086 with a monochrome monitor?!  Of course the
processor and screen matter when you consider making a game!!  We can't
make games that are hyper-realistic not because we don't have the
programming power, because we don't have the hardware!

Ok, sorry if SSF2 was made for the Gameboy...how was it?  Sonic relys on a
lot of colour etc., to make the game...it won't look good in black and
white (greenish).  But hey, don't listen to me!  Make it the game, and if
its cool, I'll eat my words in front of you all! :)

James.