Re: A83: Re: Help TASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Help TASM

   This is one of the problems I have across.  I am currently working on
this very part.  It now compiles almost every Z80 command and it is a
little over 10K. I have come up with a way to reduce this by about 4K,
but I see your point.  I have also delayed this because it is in basic
and I am learning asm.  I don't like to make anything that doesn't work
well, like many of the programs you see nowadays.  The program already
finds and displays the errors that it found in its code.  I will have
screen shots of it soon that you can see on my page.  One other problem
is that if you crash your calc with a bad program the compiler goes with
it, which defeats the whole purpose of having the compiler on the calc,
unless you have 2 83's like me.
Any suggestions anybody?

Goo_18@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/timagic/index.html