Re: A83: Re: Matrices and Lists...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Matrices and Lists...

Yes, I know. But there are complete manuals for the z80 available on the
internet aswell as libraries and directly from SGS. The TI-83 ROM is however
not documented (well, some basic functions are public, but most interesting
routines are hardly documented). That means there's a need for some sort of
information exchange, like a mailing list. But everyone should be able to RTFM
for the z80!!

Linus