Re: A83: Switching the calculator off

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Switching the calculator off

Well, no. That code will be run while the lcd is off. Still, your program
would work since it's a one time write-some-text-to-the-screen program. But I
think I've found a solution now - if I turn off timer interrupts
aswell as on interrupts I could busyloop and poll bit 3 of port 3 (on
pressed). I think I'll have a go at that...

Linus