Re: A83: TI8xBas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI8xBas

>I posted one message here before regarding TI8xBAS, but didn't get much
>response -- I'm curious as to whether or not there is any interest in a
>piece of software like this, or if I'm wasting my time here :)  Let me
>know.

I'm personally opposed to programs like these.  I think that if people
want to make programs for ASM then they should learn the language.  If
they never get around to learning ASM then they're probably not
interested enough to learn it.  Also, these kinds of programs often get
undesired results and they don't allow the programmer to fully explore
all the possibilities of ASM.

--Brian