Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 22:54:54 -0600 (CST)
From: Dimitri Hammond <dimitri@dynet.com>
To: lists Assembly <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Subject: Book

Okay e'rybody, I'm gonna write a book--really!
What I'm saying is that I'm gonna take all the stuff I learned, and the
perosnal archive of source code, charts, lessons, and all that good stuff
and include it, (well, not the lessons themselves, that the stuff that I
learned from them).
It's gonna start off with some BASIC basics for first chapter, advanced,
BASIC optimization 2nd chapter, then 3rd ch and up will talk about ASM
(NOTE: all this for ti-83, which is what will set this book apart from
all the tohers.)

NEwayze, what I'm asking from all of ya'll is for any ideas that I should
add, NEthing.  I also need a title.

Oh, and if you seriously want to write a chapter (or so), please
feel  free to e-mail me and we'll talk about book layout and game plan.
Only thing I'm worried about is gettin it out before the urge is gone
(from everybody else to program the 83)-course, that's agood reason to
make it multi-8x.  Hmmm, that may be better....  Sorry, thinkin out loud.

Wel, thanx in advance.

Also, EVERYONE on this list PLEASE respond to this.  Not necessarily for
the book, but just so I'll know who all is on this list (still).  I guess
I'll hafta try 85list, 86list and 82list.  Oh well...  It'll help.

                -Dimitri

Well?  Whaddya think.

BTW, this is also for anybody else out there in TI-list-land who has any
ideas.

Now, I know that this could all be done on a web page and tutorials and
stuff, and that's still and option, but there are already almost too
many of those.  I guess I'll just need to make mine BETTER!

		-Dimitri