Re: A83: Attention Macintosh users!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Attention Macintosh users!

I use CAZ on a daily basis to assemble 82ASM games. It uses a diffrent
type of 'grammer'. I can send you the text file that tells you what is
diffrent if you wish. Basically, all hex numbers are written with 0x in
front or h in back. (example: 0x1A or 1Ah) And all ROM_CALL's are in
this format:
CALL ROM_CALL
.dw addr

CAZ doesn't support MACROS (#DEFINE's). And all ='s need to be EQU's.
Somebody posted the directions on how to edit the a.out file to mac it
83 compatible by stripping off bytes and adding a few things. Why
couldn't someone make a MAC program to do that????
~Ilya