A83: Mac users

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Mac users

Firstly my apologies for you poor choice in computers(Laughing lot's now,
Sorry)
Comiling with CAZ, don't know how to put it to the calculator, heres some
cut and paste I've done from a file at
http://b60414.student.cwru.edu/ti-philes/columns/asm/caz-info.htm (what a
bloody adress) and it tells you you have to do some hacking.

What do I do?
CAZ is not finished yet, the TI-83 assemble option is still being worked on.
Until then, Christian Taylor says: "Caz WILL do TI-83. The TI-83 option is
just so that the output file gets put into the proper format for use on a
TI-83. So until that's finished, you'll have to do a little hacking on the
file manually. Just output the file in "IntelHex" format, then open the
Intelhex output file (it's a TEXT file). Strip off the colon, the first 8
digits and the last 2 digits from each line. Delete the last line. Select
all, copy. In Link-83, make a new (empty) program window, and paste. At the
end, add:
End
0000 (or whatever)
End

Do not press "Return" after the last End." And he says, "I know it's a pain,
but I'm working on it. Please check out the Caz web site at
http://dragon.acadiau.ca/~chtaylor/caz/. You can download the latest version
there."How can I get more information? I recommend going to the CAZ web-site
or contacting Christian Taylor.

I hope that helped someone.
From

                          ''~``
                        ( o o )
 /  Steven Conway                         \
[   Conway@ssc.net.au                 ]
                 (_/