A83: My tutorials...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: My tutorials...

Ok, everyone...I've got some great response:

Here's just a quick little thing I have to say:
	1.)  It'll be about 1/4 Mb.
	2.)  I'm not gonna post it because of #1, and not everyone wants it.
	3.)  I've got so much e-mail, I'll put it up on my webpage...I'll tell you
when you can get it.
	4.)  There was a #4...but I can't remember...=P

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com