From: JakeGuilbo <JakeGuilbo@aol.com>
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Saturday, March 07, 1998 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: A83: ti-83 slow???

<< well...thats all nice and interesting... the "true *good* games" are made
for
the 82 eh? well...lets see...what exactly are the good games?  What are these
"good games", which I assume are the ones that need lots of speed.
Like...shall we say, penguins...Penguins needs speed, but then again,
penguins
was made on the 83...oops...lets try again  ... or maybe diamonds... no, that
was made for the 83 first also...well anyways, I'd really like to know about
all these ture *good* games.. >>

all i have to say is one word...galaxian.

this is the BEST game i have ever played!  EVER!!!!!!!  It is simply
amazing..no question...amazing.....also..have you ever played penguins for the
83, then played on another calc say the 86, or 82?  If you have, you would
notice a BIG difference...compared to the 83, the 82 version is so much better
simply because it is faster...the 86 version is also fast and it has a little
side menu that tells you the level your on and how many lives you have....this
is just one of many examples of how i should have boughten an 82 instead of
the "better and faster" 83...although i did hear that bill nagel is working on
another version of ashell for the 83 with 82 asm support....i hope that this
is true..LONG LIVE GALAXIAN!!!

jake