Re: A83: ti-83 slow???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ti-83 slow???

well...thats all nice and interesting... the "true *good* games" are made for
the 82 eh? well...lets see...what exactly are the good games?  What are these
"good games", which I assume are the ones that need lots of speed.
Like...shall we say, penguins...Penguins needs speed, but then again, penguins
was made on the 83...oops...lets try again  ... or maybe diamonds... no, that
was made for the 83 first also...well anyways, I'd really like to know about
all these ture *good* games...

-Dulce