A83: Re: Computer to calc link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Computer to calc link

>Ten bucks! man I could barely get the materials for that! It is nearly
>impossible for me to find an adapter that will fit the oddly shaped calc to
>calc link. It is like 2 or 3 bucks for a printer cable..... 30 cents for
>diodes and then 5 bucks for the adapter.......Radio shack doesn't even make
>the adapter in stereo, only in mono...

I found a nice little company with a great (free) CD catalog.  It's
called Mouser Electronics.  A lot of people use them to get parts.
There's no minimum order or anything with them.  They deliver your order
within days!  They're prices are some of the best around.  You could buy
the parts for them for a few dollars.

My TI-85 Hardware site:
http://www.iserv.net/~pilotcar/index.html

--Brian