A83: Apology Explanation... Re: TI-H: scratches, and ques, comments

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Apology Explanation... Re: TI-H: scratches, and ques, comments

Sorry for this second cross posted note, but everyone needs to know this:
Okay...  I've got a little thing to explain.  That thing that said I was
Rachel, wasn't me.  I have this electronicly (very, very) orientated
girlfriend and she was laughing about all the stuff I said earlier so to
make me seem weird she wrote that I was Rachel (her name) at the bottom of
the e-mail.
We both share the same Unix shell account so she replies to most of my
e-mail.  She replies to questions, I reply about my hardware.  From now on,
-Rach means rachel sent it and -Grant means the real grant sent it.  She is
sorry for that joke...  Btw, I *AM* a boy. :)  notice her writing style is
different and she doesn't smile enough...  ;)

She is pretty good though, she wrote that whole paper...  Infact she drew
up the AVR thing.  I programmed it though.  Oh well... :)

-Grant

http://www.alaska.net/~gussie/ - I didn't get the new section up[loaded, it
should be there tomorow...