A83: Re: Yo Pat, I have another Q for you...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Yo Pat, I have another Q for you...

im not pat but: get two rom dumps from two calcs of the same rom version and
get a utility that compares the two and tells you where they are different.
if you find something that is different then it is true