Re: A83: Re: CalcEm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: CalcEm

Whoa!  Wait a minute!  There's an 83 emulator?  Where is it?  I could only
find one for the 85 :(  Could you tell me where I could find it?  Thanks!

>Oh, that's only for receiving...that's a bug anyway.  If you type a
>filename you want to receive and its wrong, the program crashes.
>
>James.
>----------
>>
>>   Well I try to send file transmit, then click "send files to" and
>> then type in a name.  I was just wondering if it was possible becuase
>> it hasn't been working for me.
>> Jimmy

-David Endahl
endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us

"Without the band, it's just a GAME!"
"The first half is pre-game for  the halftime show"
"The second half is a time to prepare for the post-game show"
"Come for the band, stay for the football"

Follow-Ups: References: