Re: A83: a message to pat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: a message to pat

I think it's all of them. That is; all of the calls that are available through
context c. There are a lot of other calls in context 0, but they are probably
different in each version of the system (that's partly why I asked you about
your version numbers a while ago). The calls to context c (4000-7fff when
running asm programs) are guaranteed not to change, so we'll have to stick to
using them.

Linus