Re: A83: Got another one for 'ya

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Got another one for 'ya

1). instead of    ld hl,0    do    xor hl    it is 6 clocks faster and 2 bytes smaller
2). same with clearing 'a'    use    xor a
3). I think at the end of each of the 'left' 'right' 'up' 'down' you went back to main where 'a' and 'LocX' and 'LocY' are
killed, go to the place that draws the location of the cur instead of 'main'

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf

Michael B. Cook wrote:

> Thanks again. Here is my next problem. You are supposed to be able to use the
> arrows to move cords and it is supposed to display what's at the cord on the top
> line but it don't work.
>
> ---------------------------------------
> Michael Cook
>
> MBCook@MBCook.com (website related)
> ICQ: 1145861
> ---------------------------------------
> www.MBCook.com (Main Site)
> www.MBCook.com/netsmart.html (NetSmart Homepage)
> ---------------------------------------
> E-Mail for PGP key
> I pledge allegiance to the compatibles of IBM, and to the developers for which
> it stands, one platform, under Bill, indestructible, with peripherals and
> multimedia for all.

>                  Name: tba.z80
>    tba.z80       Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>              Encoding: quoted-printable

Follow-Ups: References: