Re: A83: Wish

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Wish

> Hmm, anything else you know how to do?

here's the thing. i know _alot_, but i just started programing assembly
about a month ago and haven't been able to put together everything i've
learned so far. and you may be asking "how the hell did he learn so
fast?" well what can i say i looked around really hard.

this is my plan. i will put up a site devoted to 2 things, undocumented
rom calls and my own programs. all i need is a name. hmmm... damn it!
all the good ones are taken! but here's the idea, i will have tutorials
that concentrate on very specific subjects (like storing to pics). each
tutorial will walk you through an example program.

please respond if you have any ideas for a name.

p.s. i left my wish list on the computer at my mom's house but i will
send it when i get there this weekend