A83: Ti-Files hath returned

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Ti-Files hath returned

Hello again!
The Ti-Files has arrived at a new server at http://131.96.137.88/  Finally,
a little news from me, Matthew Christenberry. This new server has been
donated free of charge for us to use. Great things will be happening to the
site, and for the site, but you will have to bear with us as we try and iron
out kinks as quickly as possible. So, get back in the mood to feel free and
relaxed and explore Ti-Files once again. During our three week hiatus, we
have had some time to ponder the status of our site, and we're making
changes.... We have welcomed back previous members, Kyle Symonds, Chad
Palmer, and Harper Maddox. More to come...but we need your help...please, if
you notice a problem anywhere on the site send us a letter. We thank you for
your dedication to the TI-Files. BTW...the name is changing back to the
original TI-Files!
-Matthew Christenberry

Ti-Philes is now at:
http://131.96.137.88/