A83: Re: Re: fwd: petition

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: fwd: petition

ok anyone that has some questions that they would like to be answered
(especially if they have posted them here and they havent been answered)
post them now. if theyre routines that are in other programs and you want to
know what they did dont post them. if they are routines that the tios uses
post them. post anything you want to know as long as it isnt 1st grade
because this is probably the last chance you will get to have the
information unless someone wants to disassemble the whole rom and comment ;)