Re: A83: ideas and stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ideas and stuff

Robert:

> I got kind of ticked because you answered with "that's what he
> means"...I CAN ANSWER FOR MYSELF...I'm not some baby that can't type.
Woah...chill out, what are you on?

> (I would say stupid dorks who think they can
> bum money off of people just by taking them to court--it's the coffee
> incident all over again).
She won...

> How does that sound?
Sounds like you were a little agitated at the time of writing...please
don't flame me :).

Chill out, Rob, the people here are here to help!  Not to downplay what you
say, or to piss you off...if they do, you're mis-intrepreting
things...people only get nasty when you mention the difference between
***-100% compatible, and M******h computers. :)

James.