A83: Emulator...CalcEm bugs.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Emulator...CalcEm bugs.

> i tried it, but i was only able to send one program to the "calc" at a
time.
> is there a way to send more than one program at the same time?

Yeah, I tried that too...but you can't.  The only way is to use Winlink to
group your files, then send them to the emulator.  Is there anyway you can
send from the emulator to your computer?  (if you type a program on the
emulator)

Also, do you guys have the problem where the program crashes if you try to
write over a program?  The "Overwrite, Omit, Rename, Quit" screen always
crashes on me...also, a crash occurs if you type in the filename you want
to send, and it doesn't exist.  Simple error-checking routine missing their
David. :)...

I have to say that the emulator is the best that's happened to me for quite
some time :) (on the calculator front...) :)

James.

PS:  got 76% on my math final...oh dear :)