A83: emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: emulator

Harper's gonna laugh his ass off about this :)...

How many of you guys have ever used an emulator...I'd never used on until
last night (thnx Geori-san :)...and it is f**king cool!!!!!!  I used David
Eriksson's (sp?) Calc-Em...damn cool.  Just think, create AND RUN ASM
program without ever crashing your ti, plugging it in to your com port,
pissing about with Winlink until you actually wanna use the program in
school!  Its soooo cool...the thing graphs, adds, subtracts
:)...everything.

Try it, you might like it :)

James

PS:  And what's even better, is our friend David gives us the source code!
Very cool stuff.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com