A83: Re: Many Idealistic Questions And Stuff...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Many Idealistic Questions And Stuff...

> 	Can somebody explain everything about the 24 system flags that are
displayed
> in the "Basic TI Design Information" section of TI's Documentation, and
that
> are available for ASM programming?

Check out my tutorials...tutorial 8 if I remember right.  Hold on...yep,
Tutorial 8.  If you don't have em, Jimmy converted it.  Go to his homepage.

About all your other stuff...no, you can't write over ROM (Read-only Memory
:)...but I admit it'd be cool to be able to make our own menus.  I'm sure
there's a way, there's a ROM call...because the TI uses them so much.  It's
probably a bitch to implement though.

James.