Re: A83: External Level

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: External Level

As far as i know is it a very simple matter. First you'll have to create
a program to store the level in a list. The program will have to do the
following:

1) create the list
2) get the address of the first element in the list
3) store the level there

Now, when the game is going to retrieve the level from the list, simply
look the list up in the symbol table and get the address of the first
element. That'll be the address of the level too.

Just remember to make the list large enough...

Anders