A83: EMU83...and parsing.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: EMU83...and parsing.

Hey guys...

Because I *really* needed an emulator, and CalcEm was funny on me (stupid
MFC support files...) I went looking for another.  I came across emu83,
that Florient wrote.  Damn COOL emulator!!  Ok, so its for DOS...but it
looks cool, works great, even has a debugger!!

Florient, if you know Win32 programming, you should really consider porting
that to Windows.  I know great CalcEm is already a great emulator for
Win95, but having another never hurts :)...

--------------

Anyway, I managed to test the Parsing program, and it worked...thank you
Pat!  Here's the code, its not exactly complicated, since its just a test
program.

.NOLIST
#define equ .equ
#define EQU .equ
#define end .end
#include "ti83asm.inc"
#include "tokens.inc"
.LIST

_errundefined .equ 467Bh
equobj .equ 03h
parseinp equ 4E8Ch

.org 9327h

     call _zerooop1      ; clear op1
     ld hl,op1           ; load var name for Str1 into op1
     ld (hl),equobj      ;
     inc hl              ;
     ld (hl),tvarequ     ;
     inc hl              ;
     ld (hl),10h         ;
     call _chkfindsym    ; look it up
     jp c,_errundefined  ; error if not found
     call parseinp
     ld a,9
     call _dispop1a
     ret

.end
END

Make sure you have a value in X, and an equation in Y1...

Now we can make our own graphing programs :)...I'll hopefully port my 3D
graphing program to ASM soon.

Later,

James.

James Matthews.