A83: Re: A question (or two) please!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: A question (or two) please!

About SOS, I'll let Joe answer that :)...

About the safe RAM locations.  They start at 8265h as far as I know.  0-255
is an 8 bit number, so you can declare the variables like:

#define playerlives 8265h
#defein whatever   8266h...

Remember if you need a bigger number to make the increment between
variables bigger too.  If you're having trouble check out my
tutorials...tutorial 11 talks about UDVs.  (I referred to it to reply to
this message...lol)

James.

----------
> From: SethirothL@aol.com
> To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: A83: A question (or two) please!
> Date: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 12:43 AM
>

> Hey, thanks for reading this, I know about a grand total of 2 people
actually
> will:
>
> on to the subject at hand.  I'm a relatively new at ASM but I'm getting
the
> gist (jist?), anyone that can help me out please reply.
>
> First, I like SOS, and I want to program for it, but I don't know how to
use
> the stuff in Zlib (i.e. it won't compile).  Let's say I call rand in the
> program, and when I go to compile.. well rand isn't a defined romcall, so
TASM