Re: A83: Char Table

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Char Table

This is what I was gonna say before I read Linus's message:

Listen carefully, what is 800E, the spot mentioned earlier in the
program?

(Fine.  800d is currow, even though I think that if you wanted to
backspace, you would decrement curcol)

BTW, my real name is Alan Johnson, incase it doesn't say that in the from
box on my messages

Also, 800E is the memory location for the character below the cursor.  I
know that on the 83, when you call _putc the character code is stored in
reguister a, so is  that where I should change the line to?

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:42:59 -0700 Ian Graf <ian_graf@geocities.com>
writes:

>> No, I think he is right.. because 800c is curcol, i think 800d is >
>currow.
>
>damn right! you question my authority!! (sarcastically)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]