Re: A83: Re: scroll text

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: scroll text

At 09:17 1998-07-14 -0500, you wrote:

>i made a new version of the routine below...
>
>-Harper Maddox
>
>jerky@ebicom.net
>IRC nick: Geori
>ICQ: 1214597

The problem is probably that _vputs is fuckin a-reg up...
try pushing af before the call and popping it after...

and to you other..  he _is_ using the B for the djnz..  the ld a,96 sets
the start-col in his progg..  the ld b,70 is the load for djnz..  he
doesn't want a delay the first time...

and the cp 0 or or a instructions are pointless..  the dec-instructions
sets the zeroflag if you reach 0..  so you dont need to cp 0 or or a or
something...

//Olle