Re: A83: Couple of Q's...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Couple of Q's...

	There has to be a call for the battery level check... the OS must go through
that one each time the calc is turned on, and then it does "Recommended
Battery Change", if necessary... Do you think it just checks if the previously
used contrast level was too close to 63d? Well, I'd like to know this rom call
if there is one, cuz im making a simple graphical GUI to distribute throughout
my school, but dont worry, I wont pass it across the net... it would be
useless to other users compared to SOS or Ashell, but its my own personal fun
to create it...
																-Jason

-----