Re: A83: TI-83 ROM Versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI-83 ROM Versions

I would like to know the differences between the ROM versions, or is it a
big secret? (Pat?) I want to know if my 1.0200 is suffering or lacking
anything from the latest incarnation. Also, did they ever change the kind
of plastic used on the 83? I bought mine when they first came out and the
plastic seems to be prone to scratching, the newer versions seem to suck
in finger oils and after awhile all of the buttons have a ring around
them (at least on all of my friends calcs, and most of them bought the 83
because I told them how much better it was than the 82!)

Thanks!
Nick