Re: A83: more game ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: more game ideas

>in my algebra 2 class, most of the people have ti-82's and i borrowed one and
>put galaxian and orzunoid and all the other ash games on it.  galaxian was a
>success!  i want to tell you people that a GREAT game to port to the ti-83
>would be galaxian.  i've seen brick maze on both the ti-83 and ti-82 so i
>know
>that it can be done.  also...where did you learn asm?  i would like to learn
>so that i could port these games myself.

People like to create their own ideas for games.  If you know the
author's e-mail address contact him/her and ask for it to be ported to
the 83.  I am in the process on learning Z80 assembler at the moment and
I just ordered a really good, but expensive, book on Z80.  I know that
there is a short TI-83 asm tutorial at Dimension-TI:
http://www.findcure.com/TI/
That will teach you a few basic commands for TI-83 assembler.  The only
way to really learn it well is to find a book on Z80 assembler and study
the source code to programs, games, etc.

--Brian