A83: Re: Need assistance w/simple problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Need assistance w/simple problem

> ld hl,h

What Jason said about _convop1 is all correct.  This I'm confused about too.
What that would do would be to load l with h.  So, if you had 5h (h stands
for hex) in h, and moved it into hl, hl would equal 55h.  But if that's your
ENTIRE asm program, then you've not initialized h anywhere, so you'll get
some funky results :)...I think what you want to do is something like:
    ld hl,a
    call _disphl

Perhaps?  Get my tutorials, they might help :)...check out asmguru.zip at
ticalc.org.

Later,

James.